Learn how to configure and theme landing pages for Drupal 8. This training will cover various techniques for landing page design, configuration, and theming. You'll learn what questions to ask before you start building a landing page and how to decide what approach to take.
We'll build out several landing pages throughout the course and create a theme that provides a layout for each one. We'll also talk about ensuring that your landing pages enable accessible and effective content.
The course will cover how to use a variety of modules that are useful for building landing pages including Paragraphs, Block Types, Panels, and the new core Layout Builder.
To register, go to the registration page, scroll down to the very bottom and enter the number of tickets you want for this training.
You'll come away from the course with knowledge of:
- How to plan effective landing pages that work for content editors and end-users
- How to use modules like Paragraphs, Inline Entity Form, and Panels
- How to pick the best configuration technique for your landing page
- Theming techniques that will enable consistent landing page components
- Accessibility for landing pages
- New techniques for building landing pages provided by Drupal core
- Designing a successful landing page: a brief intro
- Questions to ask before implementation
- Building a paragraphs-based landing page
- Building landing page components with custom blocks
- Techniques for theming landing pages
- When to use views
- Techniques for creating landing pages with flexible layouts
- Using Panels and Display Suite
- New Layout tools in Drupal 8
Training Provided by Suzanne Dergachev - Owner and Lead Trainer at Evolving Web
Evolving Web is an official Training Sponsor of the 2018 Drupal North Regional Summit and has graciously committed to providing this training at over 50% of the typical costs of this course!
Thanks Evolving Web!