5 April 2019
Hello Again Drupal Community,
We've just opened up session proposals on drupalnorth.org for anyone interested in speaking at the upcoming conference in Montreal this June.
Specifically, we're looking for speakers to present on a wide range of topics including Design & Front-End Coding, Business & Strategy, DevOps, Content & Content Strategy and Drupal Development.
A few important things to note:
- Audiences for the sessions include a range of people from Beginners to Experts -- so all levels of talks are welcome.
- We love to give people new to speaking and those from under-represented groups a chance to speak.
- Proposals are submitted through drupalnorth.org.
- If you presented at Drupal North last year in Toronto, your account on drupalnorth.org is still valid.
- Submitting a session proposal does NOT automatically register you as an attendee of Drupal North. Separate registration is required.*
- We’ll be closing session applications on April 22 at midnight (EST).
- Sessions will be taking place on Thursday, June 13th and Friday, June 14th.
We had some great responses for sponsors after our last email. But we're still looking for more. Sponsors play a huge role in keeping prices accessible to the wider community. They also receive some amazing brand recognition.
Contact our sponsorship coordinator or see our sponsorship packages on drupalnorth.org to find out how you and your company can benefit by supporting this awesome event.
The Drupal North Organizing Committee
* We'll be opening up registration in the next few weeks. Watch for it!